We stayed three nights at LQF and could not have been more pleased. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was nicely furnished. We really enjoyed the fireplace and heated floor as it was chilly and raining. Dinner at The Tasting Room was an unforgettable experience . Be sure to make a reservation way ahead as it can be difficult to get into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek