Stayed 2 nights on our wine lands tour. Excellent location; perfect for wandering up and down the main road. Petite Garden Room with private garden very nice. Breakfast - very healthy. Beautifully peaceful.
Not quite sure about the service. Asked upon arrival if I'd like slippers provided - yes please - but they never materialised. In general, not what I'd call Relais Chateaux standard - I actually found the majority of staff quite stand off'ish (apart from the lady who welcomed us to breakfast each morning). Now, I know I'm fussy but I don't think Le Quartier Francais is as good as it thinks it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek