The hotel is in a great location, on the main street of Franschhoek but that was its best attribute. Our room was nice, large with a reasonably sized bathroom. The rooms are set around the pool which limits privacy. We thought the choices at breakfast were sparse and the preparation was nothing special. The room where breakfast was served seemed more like a coffee shop than a nice breakfast room. The service at the hotel was efficient but not overly pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek