If you are travelling the winelands this is the place to stay. Seconds away from Franschhoek main streets you will be spoilt for choice with the restaurants, art galleries and curio shops.
This is the place to stay if you want high standards of comfort and service. Wonderful ambience and a high attention to detail.
The tasting menu with wines is not for the faint hearted. Beautifully cooked innovative food using only the freshest ingedients is the order of the day. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek