Lovely rooms with in room fireplaces and heated floors. Updates were recent and amenities were nice. Onsite spa is available, but limited (one therapist), lots of DVD's available for cool nights by the fire, restaurant was very good. some very unique items in the tasting menu (9 course) and the wines were paired perfectly. I found the breakfast lacking slightly since it appeared there was more interest in presentation than a real morning meal but good none the less. Staff was all friendly and helpful and overall a very nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek