“The best chocolates I've ever had!”

Huguenot Fine Chocolates
Ranked #2 of 17 Shopping in Franschhoek
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“The best chocolates I've ever had!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I am a true chocoholic and I must say that these were the best chocolates I have ever had. And I've been to Belgium. My husband and I had one of each - from the amarula cork to the caramel crown and strawberry creme - they were all excellent and delicious. I would go back in a heartbeat. I wish that we had bought more. I wish they exported to the US!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank joiedevivi

Windhoek, Namibia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Yummy choc”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I'm a chocoholic and this was heaven. We selected a variety of truffels and enjoyed it with coffee back at our hotel. What a treat!!!!

1 Thank CillaHuss
Lansing, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The best chocolate I've ever had! I went to the store 2 times during our stay in Franschhoek and bought many items to bring home. Now my family wants to take a trip to SA just for the chocolate! Amazing! I purchased many of the truffles, and other items in the case. Also Easter items and preserves, jams, chocolate sauce, etc.
We did not do the tour, but I'm certain it would be worth it

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Annie H
Birmingham, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Good enjoyable half hour with delicious chocolate”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the half hour chocolate tasting. You don't get to view any other areas apart from one room where we were given a very enjoyable history of their chocolate plus the obligatory tasting time. For a cost of £12 per the 5 of us it was great value. A little mini 2 choc box on our way out was a very nice touch.

Visited April 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Chocolate Heaven!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The staff are friendly, the Chocloates were amazing and if you ask nicely they will take you up the stairs to where all the magic happens! Amazing Nougat and assoortment of sweet delights.

Visited December 2013