“Your tastebuds will thank you”
Review of Leopard's Leap

Leopard's Leap
Ranked #18 of 55 things to do in Franschhoek
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Modern setting in historic Franschhoek.
Great food with epic carnivorous options (weighed by plate).
Budget-wise one of the best options for Sunday lunch.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Pretty views and building. The lunch menu is EXCELLENT for vegetarians, with the most salad dishes I've ever seen. It's a shame that the buffet wasn't explained on our arrival, as time was wasted, however, the staff were friendly.
I didn't stay for the wine tasting; I found the venue pleasant enough, though too commercial for my taste. I would, however, recommend a visit for families and veg food lovers.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Very interesting concept. Salad and veggie valley with wide selection Plate weighed with salad and veggies You select from meat on the prepared on rotisseries Setting fantastic Wine prices unbelievable Real affordable meal with wine for family

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I suggest they advertise this excellent restaurant as I thought it was just a winery. Had a great lunch in a great envirinment. Indoor and outdoor seating, family friendly and fantastic service. The food was casual and very tasty and complimented by some fine wines.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Very impressive was my first impression as I walked into the building. Was there for a business lunch and thoroughly enjoyed the experience from fine fare to attentive service. Will do a repeat visit with my wife so able enjoy it again in a leisurely time.