We love Fransschoek Country House & Villas, we've stayed there twice & would stay there every weekend, if we could afford it! It is such a beautiful place, the grounds are amazing & you feel like you are in an enchanted forrest. They have a heated & a non-heated pool where you can lie & enjoy a few cocktails, or have a light lunch in the restaurant, which has the finest cuisine & they have sprinklers ourside to cool you down on a hot day & tree/fairy lights to add that extra special romance at night. The rooms are luxurious and both times, I felt like I could sleep forever, which is an indication as to how comfortable the bedding is, plus that the rooms can be sunny or totally dark, once you draw the drapes...an absolute gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel