My husband and I stayed for 6 nights at this amazing hotel in January 2012. This was our second stay there, and we were curious if we would be as satisfied as our first time here. Spending 4 weeks in the South Pacific on honeymoon recently, we were not sure if we would be overwhelmed once again. But we definitively were! Franschhoek Country House Villas is a amazing place. The Villa suites are spacious and well furnished, the grounds are beautiful and the whole place has a quiet and nice atmosphere. Most of all we can't praise the staff enough. They are fantastic welcoming, warm and always helpful, and always trying to make the most out of your stay there.
Our definite number one choice in Franschhoek!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel