My wife and I stayed here for one night in January 2013. I am sorry we did not stay longer, because the countryside around Franschhoek is gorgeous and also because the hotel is so pleasant. We were particularly impressed by the visibility and attention of management and staff. The hotel has a very relaxed atmosphere, almost like an old-fashioned guest house, and breakfast was excellent. We did not dine in the hotel, but management laid on a car to take us into central Franschhoek and to collect us when we were ready to go back. Definitely a place to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel