During our 2-1/2 weeks in South Africa, the Franschoek was the most disappointing of all the places we stayed. The atmosphere is faux provencal, the location on the main road of the village was unappealing as well as noisy, and the staff, though friendly and well meaning, were essentially incapable of providing the most basic information. With so many wonderful places to stay in Franschoek, the Franschoek Country House is grotesquely overpriced and offers little value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel