My wife and I stayed one night in a luxury department.The receptionists were very helpfull and friendly.The staff are very friendly and goes out of their way to keep you comfortable.The room was very comfortable and spacious.The bedding/sheets are fantastic and the bathroom was big and luxurios.The balcony has a very nice view over the beutifull garden and swimmingpool with the amaging mountains as backdrop.The Inn is perfect located,just out of town but still part of town.The water feutures does its job.The breakfast was delicious with afantastic variety.We stayed only one night,next time it will stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel