This was our first stop for two nights on our arrival in Capetown. We stayed with two friends and it was memorable and a wonderful way to start the holiday. The hotel setting in lovely grounds well kept and designed gardens. Lovely waterfalls and running water in the gardens to create a very restful atmosphere and also very secure. The thing that really impresses are the staff. You will search long and hard to find a more enthusiastic,welcoming and motivated staff. They were just tops and really made our visit so special. the accommodation was superb and their award winning restaurant delivered every time.In other words this is the complete package if you are looking for excellence in all departments. Our advice if you are in the area don't miss it!!
Chris Carter and Breda Keane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel