“We stayed here for two nights and I cried when I left!”
Review of Paradise Stables

Paradise Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: In Franschhoek, enjoy horse riding through vineyards, forests and over mountains.
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

This place really is paradise. We stayed in the room attached to the main house, it had a roll top bath and a four poster bed. The most amazing views! And the pony trekking via wine tasting was wonderful. I am an experienced rider, my husband is not but we both had a fantastic time. Lovely well cared for horses. This was the cheapest place we stayed during our trip and by far the best. I would move to Franschoek tomorrow. The wine and food is amazing!!

1  Thank Chantellekent

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We did a half day trip which took us on a 10km horse ride through the Franschhoek surrounding mountains and wineries and visited two different wineries, Rickety Bridge and La Motte. The horses were well tamed and the scenery was breathtaking. Definitely a great way to taste wine and enjoy the valley.

Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel and what a lovely ride. We are not experience horse riders but this did not matter. A beautiful way to enjoy the views

1  Thank fwilson65
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We went on an hour's trek up a mountain and through the vineyards on very docile Arab horses. Mixed ability so only walked - but went up and down some pretty steep inclines. Super views and a lovely way to see the countryside

Reviewed 10 December 2012

We popped by for a 1 hour afternoon tour which was absolutely lovely for a relaxing walk around but don't expect anything too exciting. My horse was very calm and sweet and I had no issues being a beginner rider. The views of the valley were also spectacular!