“great thai food!”

Description: Authentic Thai food prepared by Thai Chefs
Hermanus, South Africa
“great thai food!”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

just had take aways - but a very good and tasty meal, freshly prepared. Staff very helpful and friendly, parking right outside

Visited May 2013

Oman
“Delish Thai Food”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

The Thai Cafe is one of the cheaper options in Hout Bay yet the food is still authentic, the service is quick and the portions are filling (I had leftovers). There are quite a few vegetarian options. My favourite is the Thai Chicken Curry with Tofu and veggies instead of meat.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Jacqui S
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I love Thai Cafe! It's great value for money and the food is fabulous – better than fancier restaurants elsewhere. You can either order food to take away or eat on one of the wooden benches outside, so it has a bit of a fast-food feel – but it's much, much better than your average fast-food restaurant. One of my favourite places to eat in Hout Bay. Wine and beer is available too.

• Visited March 2013
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“How spicy preez?”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My wife and I enjoyed eating here. You can decide on how mild or hot you like your food - as the Thai waitress asks, "how spicy preez?"
The meal cost us R120 without drinks and we sat on the deck eating our food as the sun went down. Beers are available too. On a second occasion, we bought take-away and ate our food on Chappies, watching the sunset. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Craig L
“Amazing Thai Food”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

This little restaurant in Hout Bay is simply amazing, every dish I have tried is superb. After traveling round Thailand I can honestly say this is the best Thai food I have eaten. I'm looking forward to eating in all the other Thai cafe's in and around Cape Town.

2 Thank Abootle