All reviewscorner suitegolden retrieverguest housecape townrestaurant reservationsevery morningfresh breadfantastic hostsbooking restaurantsbreakfast was deliciousfeel at homestayed nightsroom was spaciouswonderful staystunning viewspatrickcomb
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Me and my wife stayed at the CUBE for 6 nights in September, and had such a wonderful time. The owners Dirk and Patrick together with the staff took very good care of us and were so helpful with everything from sightseeing tips to booking of tickets and restaurant reservations. The guesthouse is situated in a good neighborhood in Hout Bay and the property is very well maintained. Breakfast was a treat with fresh fruit and super tasty coffee. If weather permits they will serve breakfast outside. We had a deluxe room with courtyard view. Room was spacious and well equipped, with a minibar and a coffee machine, and the bed was comfy. The wifi signal in our room was perhaps a little weak at times, but did not bother us as at all. I would highly recommend the place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

5 stars rating is definitely not sufficient for this amazing guesthouse. We enjoyed every bit of our stay in the beautiful comb view room. Dirk and Patrick are EXCELLENT hosts. Breakfast was delicious and lovingly prepared by their very helpful and lovely staff, Mischeck and Taku. The Cube Guesthouse really spoils us! Would definitely love to be able to visit them again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

From the architecture (gorgeous) to the zealous service (heartwarming), my stay in Cube Guest House was simply splendid.

The pre check-in communications by email was clear and prompt. The breakfast and facilities were just as fantastic as described by many of the reviewers before me. Even though I did not meet the hosts Dirk and Patrick properly because they were travelling, I was impressed to receive a handwritten welcome card when I arrived. Mischeck the housekeeper is really helpful with all my requests, and would provide weather forecasts every morning, in a rather creative way.

The corner suite I stayed in had a majestic view of the mountain and the sea. There are convenience shops, a supermarket, and the amazing Hout Bay Coffee (with up to 9 different beans to choose from) at Mainstream Centre located less than 7 mins away by car.

A delightful detail - the Guest House provided Charlotte Rhys toiletries and room spray which, as a visitor to Cape Town, I was so fond of that I purchased quite a few items to bring home for myself and my friends!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Beautiful rooms with everything you need, the location is really fantastic what a view, especially in the evening. Dirk and Patrick are terrific hosts and can give you all the information you need about the area and things to do. The breakfast was delicious, and the staff also very lovely and helpfull. In one word AMAZING! Please do not look further just stay at THE CUBE.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The guesthouse is located in a safe and quiet residential street, 5 minutes from the beach.
The owners are fantastic hosts, friendly and very helpful with good advice for your stay.
The room was spacious with a modern clean bathroom.
Breakfast was a great selection of fruit, pastries, meats and cheese, and you can have cooked options. Breakfast was served on the terrace by the pool.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple