“Great cottage in a peaceful area”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Kitchen
Main bedroom
Second bedroom
Lounge
Open plan Kitchen
Bathroom with shower and bath
Undercover parking

Reviews from our community

Any
Candice S
Sydney, Australia
“Great cottage in a peaceful area”
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I stayed here in Feb with my husband and two friends. The cottage is clean and spacious. I think it is good value for money and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for value for money and a lovely property!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness of the cottage!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Randburg

Johannesburg
Reviewed 6 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Management Response
6 Mar 2012
Sorry to hear that all was not well
Am shocked that your service was unfriendly as I have never received negative feedback about my staff ( please see other reviews)
I will certainly speak to my staff about this as it is very important to us to provide good service.
Will also find out what happened with the bath ring as this is also very unusual and certainly not acceptable.
Unfortunately we are unable to add another toilet or bathroom - the cottage is very competitively priced as a 3 star self catering home and this would put it out of reach for current clientele.
Could you elaborate on the pool as I would also like to find out more detail here. We have just recently renovated the pool paving so I am not sure if this is what is referred to
keastclan
Cheltenham
“Beautiful accomodation, larger than look on photos”
Reviewed 4 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We stayed for 9 days here in February, from the start it couldn't have been better. The cottage is very large and airy, decorated in whites and pale colours and gives more of an impression of a beach house. The rooms are bigger than they look on the photos here and there is plenty of wardrobe space in both rooms.
The kitchen is well equipped and the welcome pack was a lovely touch.
Jessie, was a lovely lady, but very discrete, we hardly saw anything of her. The private dipping pool area was lovely and very clean.
I really can't praise this place enough, it was just so peaceful and relaxed.
Only one downside was the drive, very steep and we found the best way to get up or down it in our underpowered hire car was for all the passengers to get out of it.
I would recommend this to anyone who would like to use this as a base to explore Cape Town, Constantia vineyards and Chapmans peak area

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$119
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing