“absolutely faultless”

Pescarne
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pescarne... Engineering Food... Where passion for food and service still lives with pride. We consider ourselves a truly South African restaurant with a Spanish / Portuguese / Italian name... And as is suggested...We do both meat and seafood very well with the majority of our signature dishes proudly boasting these combinations. From our wild oysters to the homemade Amarula panacotta and every culinary delight between... Come and enjoy perfectly engineered food with subliminal service from the people who thrive on trying to make your experience a fantastically memorable one.
Cape Town, South Africa
“absolutely faultless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've dined at Pescarne 5 times over the last 6 months and am totally amazed how I do not have a single negative comment. My visits have mainly been solo and once with an aunt and my two granddaughters aged 9 and 2. I had both surf and turf from the excellent menu and my taste buds have literally been blown away. I prefer my turf to be well done (I've been told this is blasphemy), but each time it's been sublime. My picky eater granddaughters cleaned their plates and asked for more! Their service is incomparable and the atmosphere makes one create excuses not to leave. Friendly hostess, manager and staff make every visit a pleasure. The chef has to be the best on the planet. If you're looking for excellent food and amazing service, Pescarne is the place to be. Thank you everyone for making each of my visits memorable.

London, United Kingdom
“Great local find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

heard so many great reviews for this restaurant and had amazing meal, Seafood Paella - best I've had! Loved it so much went back two days after!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank DrewKirkland
Oudtshoorn
“Engineering food at its best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Its a great place with good atmosphere and fantastic food!! Should definitely be a stop when in Hout Bay

Hout Bay, South Africa
“Consistently good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've visited Pescarne on more than three occasions. In Dec 2013 we had a party of 9 (adults and kids) all of whom enjoyed their meals. On January 19th, I took my folks for their anniversary lunch after visiting Robben Island. Coincidentally we had the Madiba seafood platter which was awesome! My mother is a legendary cook. My folks are picky eaters and do not eat beef or pork. However both my parents loved the meal. My cousin and I visited in May and once again the food was superb. I had the Tiger giants and she had the ostrich. Ask for recommendations from Taylor and his team. The Dom Pedro's are the best. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
“Absolutely fabulous, Hout Bay's hidden gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I liked everything about this place, easy going, fun and no compromise on quality, great food and would certainly visit again.