“Fun venue with great vibe”
Review of Bourbon Street

Bourbon Street
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Robertson
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Sedgefield, South Africa
“Fun venue with great vibe”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

American theme with an adapted American-styled menu. Prices are very competitive while the food, as well as the presentation, were in keeping with the unique theme. I can strongly recommend the Springbok and Kudu burger or the chicken chimichanga.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank JamesFouche

• Polish first
Montagu, South Africa
“Great expectations, not met”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

As a regular at Bourbon Street it is annoying to take my wife out on a special day and she is unable to enjoy the meal for various reasons. Firstly we could not get the wine we chose from the menu, quite understandable as there are many to choose from. Thesteak (rump) my wife ordered (Medium) was inedible, It was tough and the response to the complaint by the waiter was less than satisfying. We have been referred to Bourbon for aged steak from the deli since I find it difficult to locate a butcher in the area who ages steaks properly, however, this experience has convinced me to buy and age myself. Please guys, get a hold on the service, it is slow and somewhat displeasing at best.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank FriendofGrand
Gordons Bay
“Tired of disultory service”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Anne n I stopped over for lunch on Tuesday 22nd April.Charlene 'served' us. We spent only R209.00 on till slip 6811 at 14H37. It could have been more.
Charlene came twice to ask what we had actually ordered. I had also orderd a R89.00 platter of sushi as a starter and she forgot totally about this. We ate wihtout a starter.
At no time did the host come and welcome us or say hello. A simple request for ice had to be asked for twice- with each glass of orange juice. The restaurant was not even busy. I will not recommend this restaurant and I will not return. Poor service reflects poor management.
Andy

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Andy C
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Roadtrippers Dream”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We needed somewhere decent to eat a quick meal whilst traveling from Oudshoorn back to Cape Town after the Easter weekend. Bourbon Street was recommended to us and we have it a try.

Clean and child friendly we sat outside the front and had a very pleasant meal. Our waiter was very efficient and some kids toys where brought out for our youngest. Nice touch.

The menu is very extensive and varied in tastes but it worked for us. We did not feel like typical fast food or local food and the menu gave us plenty other options. Our meals were hot and very tasty and the draught beer was ice cold. Prices were good and a meal for 4 came to R 350.

What more could a traveller ask for. Great place for a weary traveller.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Really good food”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Really good food, pity the service can be slow at times, especially at lunch time on Sundays. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this restaurant, it is one of the best in the area.

Visited April 2014