“Eclectic decor and coffee”
Review of Spaces

Spaces
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Robertson
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I always make a point of stopping here just to enjoy the eclectic mix of an old barn/shed with decor, design clothing areas mixed with a bakery/deli/bistro and coffee roastery. The goods baking and the coffee roasting tantalise the taste buds and I believe the coffee is excellent, I drink the Chai which I can recommend with gusto. The deli bistro offers tasty and different meals including their baked goods and it is a very pleasant way to spend an hour in Robertson.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Good food at cape town prices but worth a visit. Excellent coffee barista. Great venue for work function or social group...

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My kids groaned when we walked in the door and said "oh boy, we're going to be here for a loooong time". This shop has everything from hand creams to furniture, clothes & chandeliers, to crockery and with a coffee shops right there, a fire going ... to divine. My tween bought "Halloween fangs', my eldest bought coffee beans, hubby bought a neon hat for an 80's party and me ... well .... too much !

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Situated in an old warehouse this restaurant and beanery is absolutely tops in the area. Besides the decor objects of another era, the food at Spaces is exceptional. The best hamburger I have ever eaten! If you are a coffee lover the selection of coffees on offer from the beanery will satisfy any critic.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

An amazing place, best coffee, great food. You can feel the warmth. Spaces is a hidden gem in Roberston surrounded by breath taking scenery. Truly a destination not to be passed by. A place I will visit every opportunity I can.