“Loved it :)”

Monkey Town Primate Centre
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We visited Monkey Town Primate Centre over the weekend and LOVED IT :) My children did not want to LEAVE!!! The 12:30 feeding time talk was very informative. We loved the 13:00 chimpanzee lunch time feeding and learned so much.

I have read some of the reviews written, I would suggest that the next time you visit Monkey Town spend some extra time at the centre, the staff is very informative and will answer all your questions.

My children loved the park and we spend the rest of the day in the FUN PARK at Monkey Town

I will most definitely take my friends and family AGAIN!!!!

1  Thank Mangeroo
"cape town"
in 9 reviews
"well worth the visit"

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I really don't like caged animals, but I took my grandson here and he loved it. The venue is a bit rundown and could clearly do with some funding. Its quite expensive as well. However I was surprised by the amount of space most of the animals had, they looked well cared for and well fed. All enclosures were clean as well. Try to take the tour, its very informative and geared towards the kids.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

My visit was a rainy day.at the entrance the guide gave us a map so we have to figure out the rest. there is much more than just monkeys.as we walked along its being caged in and the monkeys is outthere.personaly I feel sorry for those animals.won't go there again..

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We found the tourguide to be very informative and entertaining and it was interesting to see all the different species. However, some of the facilities were badly maintained. The restaurant was shocking - don't go there!!! The food was bad, service non-existing and the management unfriendly. I definitely do not recommend this place and we will never go there again!

1  Thank AnnekeBC