“Great Steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I again had a delicious meal which was my favorite Fillet.It was done to perfection and the service was great.Food is consistently good have not been disappointed yet
Well done to the team!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I had dinner here last week whilst on business. I started with the beef carpaccio which was ok, but nothing special. For main I had the ribeye which was lovely. I also had a glass of the house cab sav which was much better than the usual house wine. Overall the food was good as was the service. My only possible grumble would be it was a tad chilly in the room, but it was the winter there.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

The setting is beautiful, especially in summer when you can enjoy your lunch, dinner next to the stream with ducks and squirrels running around. Steak, chicken, fish you name it and it turns up done to perfection. Friendly , peaceful atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Good food but very over priced! We paid R900 for two starters, mains, one desert and two coffees. We paid R550 for the same type of meal on the ocean side in Hermanus one night earlier. Definitely the last time we'll go there

Andreas S, Manager at Riverside Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

Dear Daniel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about The Riverside Grill. I have reprinted your check to make sure if anything extra was added to your check, as it is highly impossible for two starters, two mains, one dessert and two coffes to amount to R900. What you failed to add was two bottles of wine at R130'each, a 1l bottle of sparkling water and that you gave a gratuity of R94.

My sincere apologies that The Riverside Grill did not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact us in order for our team to rectify the problem.

Regards
The Riverside Grill

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Great service , nice setting and atmosphere.
I had a fillet steak with mc donalds style chips.
Wife had ribs .... with mc donalds chips.
Side onion rings order was average home cooking style.
Side order pepper sauce was average .

Good place to recomend to people who have more money than they know what to do with.