“WOW WOW WOW”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa
“WOW WOW WOW”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

wow wow wow.... Where do I start. What an awesome restaurant.
We had our engagement party at JennaVIVA earlier this year and things did not run that smoothly, but then Terri got hold of me and offered us a free meal and champagne to make up for this.(what a treat) Since then my Fiance and I have been back numerous time, date nights, family dinners, dinners with friends and this coming Friday (18 Oct) ill be enjoying a delicious dinner there for my birthday.

The atmosphere is always at its best and service is always delivered with a smile.
The food is by far the most delicious thing ever and not to mention the chocolate cheesecake with ice cream (to die for)

Thank you for having such a lovely restaurant and inviting us back for that complimentary meal , we have been back at least 7 times.

See you Friday :)

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Consistently Delightful!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a spot to definitely include in a day's outing to Stellenbosch or Hermanus. The vibe at JennaVIVA is always upbeat and friendly, the decor and service both stylish and impeccable and the food just fabulous. We have been there for just a cocktail at the yummy bar upstairs, a quick lunch, intimate dinners and fantastic special celebrations and have never been disappointed - and the best is its stays open till late, which is great for late night drinks in this very mellow coastal town!! Can highly recommend.

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“Shaking hands with a Springbok”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I recently have a fantastic romantic diner at this place, the food was spot on and the service was great not to intrusive, but there when you needed it. I also liked the atmosphere it felt very intimate for us and yet at the same time there was clearly a lively crowd enjoying themselves upstairs. When we did venture upstairs after our meal I was gobsmacked to find a Springbok rugby player enjoying himself there. Nights don't get better do they, an attractive diner date, a great meal and you get to shake hands with a springbok. I shall be back many time I just know it.

1 Thank KarooRain
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“A Birthday evening”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

My family and I decided to take my wife for a meal for her birthday and we decided to go to JennaVIVA.
We were shown to our table and we were seated.
The restaurant was busy and there was a good atmosphere, with a one man band playing some good music.
Our waitress was a bit pushy but it was busy and she was waiting on quite a few tables.
So generally all was going well until we tried to order a bottle of wine off the menu. The wine we wanted was out of stock. As this was not the first time we had been to this restaurant it was funny to think this happened the previous time as well. Our young waitress took a wine list and had the bar mark off what they had. There were quite a few wines missing off the list.
I think if you advertise wines on your wine list. ..have it in stock.
There evening progressed and we had sushi starters which were very tasty, snd then we ordered our main course. It took a while but when it arrived it was worth the wait. One thing I did find strange is my TBone steak I ordered had no bone, but it was tasty.
All in all we enjoyed our evening, and we will continue going there... I just hope that when we order a bottle of wine they have stock of it...and more than one.
If I was asked if I would recommend the restaurant I would say Yes....

Somerset West, South Africa
“Birthday Lunch at Jenna Viva - 5 Star Dining Experience”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I would just like to compliment you on a VERY EXQUISITE 5 STAR dining experience on my birthday with my twin sister and family at JennaVIVA yesterday. The setting, wine, food, music, atmosphere and service was beyond excellence! A very special thank you to Rizarro who looked so well after us. He sure knows his cuisine and yours chefs provided us with a mouth watering dining experience! I will recommend your restaurant to every person I know. Your food & wine pairing is brilliant and your sushi is to die for! Being in the hospitality industry I must commend you for raising the bar when it comes to quality and standards. Well done and keep it up!

Louis Paul Roux and family