“WOW”

Ranked #27 of 127 Restaurants in Somerset West
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Sushi, Pizza, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bossa Cafe is about enjoyment,the pleasure of socializing with friends,the creation of memories and sharing of tales.Situated in a GRAND old house,we offer different "vibes" within our restaurant depending if you sitting on our fabulous deck outside overlooking the garden and kids play area,or outside al fresco under our famous tree.We have an awesome indoor lounge area complete with fireplace too.We offer a huge variety of foods incl Grills,Pizza,Sushi as well as Cocktails and 11 Beers on tap in our chilled out separate lounge/bar area
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I am not a franchise restaurant person, but I am impressed. The food steaks, burgers and pizza's are fantastic and the service is fair. It's a great venue for the kids, as they have a large grass playground and a jungle gym, plus a great kids menu. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Food is of high standard. Vibe is a little noisy, but festive if you want to enjoy yourself. Only one dissappointment is that the portions are VERY small.
Myself being one with a tiny appetite, I am lucky, but generally a man is always hungry. My husband always has a "second" dinner.
Maybe review the portion sizes a little?

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We visited the Bossa Social Cafe and Bar in Main Road, Somerset West, a week ago. The specials are superb, both in price, taste and presentation.The waiter was attentive and pleasant.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had an amazing time at Bossa last night when 2 of my best friends surprised me all the way from the UK!! Watching the sunset, sipping wine and catching up on the lovely deck!! Thanks Bossa! always great food and service!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I went to Bossa expecting it to be an upmarket Spur but boy was I wrong! I had the chicken, pesto and feta wrap, it was the best I have ever eaten... will def go back for more