“An exciting course”
Review of Erinvale Golf Club

Erinvale Golf Club
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was our first trip to South Africa and Erinvale the 2nd course we played of 9. It was the best I had ever played. It was well manicured, challenging and surrounded by mountains with the occasional view of the Atlantic. What a place to play golf! Could it get any better? It certainly did as we headed up the Garden Route and were rewarded with Pinnacle Point and Simola. Equivalent in this area was Pearl Valley, near Paarl.
We were looked after attentively and had no complaints about food, drink or service.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I attended a workshop and had lunch afterwards. I have no idea how much was paid for that lunch , but I expected better from a place this high rated. The sandwiches were dry, the bread was soft. I think it must have been prepared a day in advance and cling wrapped ?

1  Thank Stefaan V
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Everything was just perfect and how we like a holiday. Could no t fault anything during the whole month. Could have stayed for much longer!!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Clearly a course designed by the well known Gary Player. This course is in a very good condition which every type of golfer will enjoy. Even though I lost about 10 golf balls (not my best) the beauty of this course far exceeds my disappointment I had with my golf game ;-).

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This must be one of South Africa's best Golf Clubs
From the beautiful scenery to the magnificent Golf Course and Clubhouse this is an experience.
The Menu is limited but good and service superb!
Will be back!