Impangele B and B & Self Catering Cottage
US$80
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsleopard roomthemed roomslocal townshipdressing gownsbeautiful birdslocal informationberry farmguest househome from homeenjoyed our staytasty breakfaststayed here for one nightglass of winea real treatself cateringdavegiraffes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2011

This place is just amazing, a true retreat. Lazy bird watching because the most beautiful birds are simply all around in the garden... Take a tour with Pete, Fynbus, a go taste wine or watch whales, and then relax at Impagnele in between again...Just perfect! Thank you!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2011

This is the kind of place where the hospitality of the British owners makes you feel at home from the moment you enter. Everything you need is there, and bird watchers don't need to go further than the garden.
The breakfast is great and the owners can give you great tips on where to go for dinner in Swellendam town.
De Hoop Reserve is an easy 60 KM away, and Swellendam itself is worth a visit too.

Room Tip: Try the Zebra Room - everything is in black and white
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This was our first stay at Impangele and we were really impressed by the standards of the Guest House. We to stayed in the Zebra Room, everything geared to Zebras, amazing. Amanda and Dave are a friendly, knowledgeable couple and make you incredibly welcome over a glass of wine.They are always ready to share their extensive knowledge of both Swellendam and South Africa. The food at breakfast, taken outside was most enjoyable whilst watching the birds feed.
This is another establishment that we would / will recommend to fellow travellers.

P.S. The ONE and ONLY "complaint" - Dave a bit if DIY - Change the bathroom door it looks like a "back door" squ glass panels and lock & key, it spoils the rest of the room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2011

We had a very pleasant stay at Impangele. Amanda and Dave made us feal at home. Just perfect!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Its the best place I've ever lived in!!!that's my home!!!!I lived there for 12 years!wish I could turn back time!!the last time I walked into that house I shaw myself running around in my room!now that I'm a big girl I want to stay there again!that house brings back a lot of good memories!wish I could turn back time!

• Stayed: April 2011