“Great lunch stop when driving to and from Cpt”
Review of Nourish - CLOSED

Nourish
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Creating dishes made from raw, living, organic foods. Smoothies, Raw Hot Chocolate, Vegan and Vegetarian dishes made fresh daily.
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We stopped here for lunch twice. First time I had soup of the day. Very good lentil and veggie soup. On our second stop I had french toast. Also very good and plentyful. The service is excellent, you really feel pampered. It's the whole concept that is so nice I'll give it a 5 in my review.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

The chicken wrap tasted great and the pastries are to die for. We, family of four, missed our breakfast stop and had to stop over in Swellendam on our way to Knysna for an urgent energy "refuel", it turned out to be one of the best meals we had had during our 2 weeks Cape Town and Garden Route trip. The owners are very friendly and while the menu is limited, all the items ordered tasted great.

We planned to revisit the restaurant on the way back to Cape Town but they were closed (on every Sunday and Monday), it is that good.

We are back in Asia and everytime we think about pastry, we think of Pennant Wing!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Decadent and to Die for!!! We stopped for what we thought was going to be "a quick coffee" on our way up to Mossel Bay and what a spoil!!!! My husband and I were like children in a candy store. What super and elegant service, and what lovely bits and pieces on display for sale - one could do all your Christmas shopping there!. We could not resist to have a lovely pastry with our coffee and even left with some of their delicacies to take along. A definite coffee shop to stop at when you drive through Swellendam.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great great location for breakfast or lunch. The owners are fabulous great hosts who made you feel very welcome. The food was all fresh and well presented. I could not help myself and went on a spending spree in the gift shop! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

What a delightful hour spent lunching en route to Cape Town! A simple enticing menu with delicate detail in the servings! Sesame chicken wrap and phyllo pastry quiche rounded off with cheese cake, baked of course, and Apple strudel! Excellent value and comfortable hosts! The regulars also wait upon you if need be! My kind of space!