“Really good food, really good value!”

Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: International, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are now permanently closed.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday! Cruising through the splendid flowering canola fields one the way to Stormsvlei Farm Stall and Retaurant.

An extensive Sunday lunch menu, the roast pork belly was delicious and served with generous helpings of roast potato, veggies and scrumptious red cabbage. Dessert included baked vanilla cheesecake and decadent chocolate brownies. Really good food, really good value!

1  Thank Dalene D
stormsvlei, Owner at Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Dear Dalene
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review here on Tripadvisor.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed our roast pork belly and that you found our menu good value.
We look forward to welcome you back again soon.
jeanne

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Hidden away, it was a great surprise to find Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant, we were made very welcome and the breakfast was amazing, home made bread was a high point.

1  Thank Ben I

Dear Ben
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast as well the freshly baked bread we offer with it.
Jeanne

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Perfect place to stop over- we had rump steak, wonderful French fried- crispy and soft and fluffy, and a delicious salad. Nice little shop where a bought clotted cream and some cheese for supper.
Will be visiting again.

1  Thank Judylovesholidays
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I ran out of petrol on the N2 and I so very luckily stopped at Stormsvlei. I walked in and announced my dilemma, to which the kind lady offered the Caltex down the roads phone number and said that they have delivered petrol before. With 5 litres of petrol on the way, I sat down and was looked after and treated with absolute professional service and superb homemade quality food. I had the springbok carpaccio which was without doubt the best I have ever had....this was followed by a proper barista machine coffee and a homemade brownie.

I recommend it to anyone travelling along this route - it is worth the stop.

2  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 31 March 2013

If you want a convenient lunch stop between Cape Town and the Garden Route then look no further. Friendly family service, top quality wholesome food at a reasonable price.

2  Thank Tim G
stormsvlei, Owner at Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Dear Tim
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
It is great to hear that you enjoyed our Easter Sunday lunch and your experience here.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip to our beautiful country.
Jeanne