“I LOVE VILLA COCO!”
Villa view Private Pool Villa closed style
outdoor view private pool closed style dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Villa view Private Pool Villa closed style
outdoor view private pool closed style
dining area
living area
living area
bedroom
Bathroom
View private pool villa open style
Bar
Shared Pool
Shared Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
nickiserq
“I LOVE VILLA COCO!”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I love everything about Villa Coco! I went to Bali for the first time in February, and returned 3 months later in May, mostly because of Villa Coco, because I fell in love with the staff. I was a little disappointed when I read some of the other reviews, because I thought I was their favorite guest, but I see that they treat everyone like royalty!

I had the open style pool villa, and I highly recommend it if you'd like to come home and skinny dip after a hot and sweaty day shopping! The first time I stayed, the pool villa was not available for the duration of my trip so I stayed the last two days in a garden bungalow, and it was also fantastic--especially for the price. The bedroom is upstairs, and there is also a toilet and sink so if you have to use the bathroom in the night, you do not have to go down stairs. A very nice feature.

What can I say about the staff? Oh my goodness! From Arya, Sandra and Wayan at the desk, to Ketut and Jerink Cool at the bar, Kadek their driver, Claire the Australian manager who keeps things humming, to the incredible Housekeeping staff and friendly grounds keepers! Never have had such heart felt, friendly service in my life! They make the whole Bali experience unforgettable!

Book directly through Villa Coco and receive free airport pick up and drop off, breakfast served in your room or at the pool, a free dinner and more. The food at Villa Coco is also great!

I think of Bali and Villa Coco everyday. The second time I went, it was for business. I made connections with Balinese suppliers so I will be returning once or twice a year and staying with my "family" at Villa Coco.

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Solo
Management Response
23 May 2017
What can we all say...but thank you Nicki...WE LOVE YOU TOO!
Felicity...
“3 night stay ”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Beautiful atmosphere with great English skills polite
Had a private bbq in villa last night set up nicely but could of used a few extra lanterns as when we ate it was dark and hard to see what we were eating food was to much
The air conditioner leaked water onto our bed on second night saturating everything staff were straight onto it cleaning and changing and easy when we came back from dinner
The villa was spacious and garden and privet pool amazing
We will be visiting again

Management Response
4 May 2016
Thank you for your review and sorry about the aircon...could have been something stuck in the outlet pipe and this causes water to freeze up and then leak all over the place!!! Glad you loved us and we look forward to having you back with an extra light next time.

thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing