“The Perfect "Girls Getaway" Retreat in Seminyak”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of VillaLey - BVR

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Siobhan G
“The Perfect "Girls Getaway" Retreat in Seminyak”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

The perfect "Girls Getaway" retreat!! Close to everything. The villa rooms and bathrooms are just amazing!!! Absolute bonus with massage beds and on call masseuse. Hang out around the pool, pop down the road for a bite to eat or stay in with staff to full fill all your needs. Highly recommend and will not hesitate to stay again.

LaurenA26...
Perth, Australia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I have only ever stayed in hotels in Bali previously, but now will never go back after staying in Villaley. It was absolutely fabulous, I had the best time. Everything about it was wonderful. We were looked after so well by the staff. The breakfasts each morning were delicious. It was so relaxing and peaceful. Even though all the restaurants you could imagine are just down the alley way, there is no sound inside the secluded Villa, all you hear are the birds.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxing in the pool.
Liked least: I should have stayed longer.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
bev992016
Gold Coast, Australia
“FIVE STAR ALL THE WAY”
Reviewed 21 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

My previous visits to Bali had been in Hotel accommodation, so this was a really great surprise. My friends and I didn't have to search for a Sun bed, didn't have to line up for breakfast, didn't have to do anything really except shop, then come back and lie by the lovely large pool on the pool-beds - or lie under a fan in the Bale, with a book from the comprehensive Library, when the skin was feeling the sun. NO matter, the Masseuse arrived whenever needed and the excellent Staff set up the Massage beds for us. This was high end luxury, quality inclusions, super comfortable beds in large bedrooms with fans and air conditioning, each having a TV and DVD player; The enormous garden bathrooms were just amazing. Highly recommended as a Luxury getaway.

Liked best: Privacy of the Location
Liked least: Holiday not long enough
Your age range 50-64
ElleofNor...
North Sydney, Australia
“I came back more relaxed than I've been for years!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

This was my first Bali experience, and I had no idea what to expect. Villaley came recommended for a "Ladies holiday" and that it was! Walking into Villaley was a great experience in itself, as the massage tables were already set up, as we had booked our first massages in advance. I always believe that where you stay can either make, or break, a holiday, so I prefer to spoil myself with my accommodation! This Villa is A1, it had everything my friends and I needed for our 6 night stay. Some of our Tour days were rather long, so coming back to the crystal clear pool, and yet anther massage, was fantastic. Highly recommended for a group of close friends looking for a few days of total relaxation and spoiling - some days just veging out was the way to go.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very large, quiet bedrooms each with air con. and fan
Liked least: Bali traffic
Your age range 50-64
jilly309
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing, wonderful totally recommend to anyone”
Reviewed 24 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I could only stay 3 days and what a pity it wasn't longer. From the hustle and bustle of Legian and Seminyak, to opening the large wooden door to this villa I was transported into peacefulness, tranquility and calm. When that large wooden door closed you couldn't hear a sound and then it began! Outstanding modern design, beautifully appointed soft furnishings, modern kitchen anything you wanted on hand. Loved the two staff who knew when to appear and when to remain in the background, fully recognising my needs. The design allows for the outside tropical garden to blend with the indoors, there is no separation - a huge plus to be able to feel we were enjoying the outdoors without being closed in. A nice touch by the owner not to build walls or floor to ceiling doors to shut off the outside. This is a gorgeous property, 4 very large bedrooms and none overlap or intrude on the other. Can't wait to return and repeat the most enjoyable experience and time

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It's all described above
Liked least: There was nothing you couldn't like
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Julianne...
Darwin, Australia
“Villaley has everything you need for a fantastic Bali experience.”
Reviewed 9 April 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Since my last visit to wonderful Villaley I couldn't get over how much the gardens had grown. All the rooms were fitted out beautifully. I stayed in the same room which has its own gorgeous bathroom with a garden area sitting behind the free standing bath. I think the bath is also a sauna but didn't use it as such as we just jumped in the pool when we needed cooling off. The massage beds came in very handy for when we had our massages on the verandah. The staff at Villaley are so friendly and helpful they made the stay all the more enjoyable. There was great shopping, coffee shops and restaurants all within a stone's throw away.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Maggie M
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Villaley end of Feb early March 2016 and cannot put into words how great our stay was! From the moment we arrived to the time we departed we were treated with 5 star luxury. Breakfast made for us each morning after a wonderful dip in the pool, a driver to take us around the island and at night we were able to organise a massage person to come to the villa. Pure bliss!
A great restaurant at the end of the street if we didn't feel like going too far at night and within a 10 minute radius many more restaurants to choose from.
I thoroughly recommend this villa.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and amenities
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing