Short story: We booked three nights, ended up staying an extra night because the location is so perfect, food is yummy and staff is wonderful. Great oasis from the chaos that is Seminyak! If we come back we'd definitely stay here. Thank you so much!
- bed is super comfy
- Food was excellent! There's free breakfast, the Indonesian starter rice is amazing and room service food is equally great and cheap!
- Location is perfect if you want to shop and go to all the beach bars, ten minute walk to anything
- Friendly staff, specifically Gusti, everyone was so nice and helpful
- Pool is divine and gets equal amounts of shade and sun
- Aircon in the rooms works a treat
- Driver picked us up from the airport for 200000 Idr which was such a welcome when you arrive at the crowded airport late at night
- Bathroom is so small the door hits the toilet and you have to manoeuvre around, max one person at a time
- There's a bit of a sewage problem in the bathroom and it just stinks all the time but the guys will come and pour detergent down the drain and you just have to have the door closed at all times
- Power didn't work in some of the wall sockets but use the lamp ones instead
- Safe is questionable, they have the same lock code for all the safes in the hotel room. But there was never a question for safety with our stuff.