“Great place to stay”

Bali Mystique Hotel and Apartments
Ranked #100 of 426 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed in the villa ( villa mystique) behind the hotel. It was absolutely beautiful. Your own pool, 3 big bedrooms with their own ensuites and if you don't want to go anywhere, you can still order room service from the hotel.
The last night we were there, we had to stay in one of the apartments of the hotel, they were just as nice. I would be quite happy to stay there if the villa was booked out. Just lovely.
There are plenty of little restaurants around if you felt like eating out. All within walking distance and all the staff are just lovely.
Not a hotel for kids perhaps. Definitely ok if staying in the villa.

Room Tip: If you can't get into the villa, definitely go the apartments.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lil_deb_29

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed with two friends at the Bali Mystique from the 18th to 26th September. This was my fifth visit and I would not stay anywhere else in the South of the island. Norman the owner and his staff headed up by Puri cannot do enough for you. Reception are always helpful, the restaurant staff put themselves out to make your stay happy on a daily basis and the cleaning and garden staff make the rooms and the grounds feel like you are in paradise. Nyoman gives the best massages one could wish for, and Kadek one of the drivers is the safest driver I have driven with in Asia! Oh to be back lounging by the pool.....................which I hope to be in the not too distant future.

2  Thank Trish B
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed 7days from 6th October - 13th October. Beeing our first time to Bali for seven of us we decided to make Bali Mystigue our base so we could tour around Seminyak. What a choice it was. The staff and management were so friendly and the service was excellent. Nothing was to much trouble for them. Everyone had a smile on their faces and were very helpfull. The two pools at the resort were just great. We all had a feeling of security when ever we were there. The wives had a great time at the salon and message facilities which are part of the complex. The hole resort was so peaceful with no traffic noise and no other noise from the outside. We had to leave late on our departure and it was no trouble at all for us to stay until it was time to leave. We as a group would recommend Bali Mystique Apartments and have already started planning for next year. Milton, Gail, Brick, Christine, Amy, Brett & Rhonda

Room Tip: All rooms were good. One couple had the two bedroom apartment which was excellent. The othe two coup...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Milton W
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have just returned from 8 days here and they were wonderful. All the staff say they are family and that's what it feels like being there. Nothing is too much trouble and everything done with a smile other reached the eyes and lights a face. The feeling of being perfectly safe and cared for was extraordinary. Mr Norman you've created something very very special there in tour corner of Seminyak. All of this was aided by the most wonderful massages from Nyoman whose magic fingers are a gift form the gods for a work weary body.
And then red roses for my birthday - -:)
Last but jot least we were blssed to have two days being driven round Bali by the driver for here.
Kadek was such fun and knowledgeable and we thoroughly enjoyed the days we had together while seeing some amazing parts of Bali.
So whil I can give a rating I hope my words will ebocourage you to try this amazing place - really comfy beds.

Room Tip: We had one of the older bungalows which had some oddities but loved the feel and slept like a log ev...
1  Thank Dinah G
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Having never been to Bali before we were lucky to have booked at such an amazing peaceful place. We attend a wedding at the Villa which was so private and beautiful. I had my hair and make-up done at the salon on site and was extremely happy. We even had our laundry done and it all came back smelling beautiful. Norm and his staff were fantastic the whole time we were there. We had a great night dancing and singing at the bar with all of the other hotel guests on our first night and this was the start of a fantastic relaxing stress free holiday. We stayed in room 105 downstairs which had the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in; we wanted to take it home with us. The bathroom was 5 star and one of the two pools was only a stones through away from our front deck. The whole resort was so peaceful and not once did we hear any traffic noise or noise from the outside world. Would highly recommend Norm and his amazing helpful friendly staff!

1  Thank Tyler T
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was my first trip to Southeast Asia. In fact it was my first trip anywhere outside of the continental US. Traveling solo halfway around the world, was a bit intimidating to say the least. I had researched numerous hotels on Trip Advisor and Booking .com before making my final selection. My decision to book with Bali Mystique Hotel was based on three key factors:

-Reasonably priced accommodations including complimentary breakfast.

-Location, location, location.

-Quality of service.

I had arranged my airport transit through the hotel general manager, Puri not only made the arrangements, he personally picked me up!
Now that’s service!!
But what really sealed the deal, was the genuine warmth and concern Puri conveyed; as a female traveling alone in a foreign country, it was paramount that I felt safe, and well taken care of. Puri made it his personal mission to ensure that my Bali experience was memorable and enjoyable; more’s the pity that he wasn’t in charge of the airport. The quality and care that Puri extended to me, is mirrored in the staff at Bali Mystique Hotel. You know you’re going to be well looked after here. Everything was ready for my arrival, and within minutes of being shown to my room, my personal masseuse, Mona, arrived with her magic fingers to soothe my travel weary limbs and frayed nerves.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Baliadventures
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Our family holiday way was made very special by the team at Bali Mystique. Norm, Puri and staff made us feel like it was our home away from home. The hotel features lovely clean facilities with 2 pools and excellent food , I was most impressed with Ketut and his team in the kitchen and had one of the best steaks in Bali on our last night.
Thanks again everyone , we will be back.

Brett ,Shelly and Sharon

Room Tip: Bungalows and suites available.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family