This hotel is located in the queit area of Seminyak. it is far from all the hussle of Seminyak and Kuta. It is 2 minutes from the beach. If you want to go the the centre of Seminyak you have to take a cab ( about 1 euro or 1.2 dollars) or walk ( 10 minutes, but through dark alleyways)
to Kuta the cab fare is about 4 euro or 5 dollars.
the hotel itself is great, the rooms are a bit small, but have an amazing soft bed, and a good shower. the rooms are clean, have AC, fridge and TV.
The breakfast was good for Balinese standards, they even had the Dutch Uitsmijter.
You can get free towels for the pool. The pool is cold, but clean and fairly large.
we wanted to stay here for 2 days, but it became 3 and eventually 4. The last day we had to change rooms, and the friendly staff moved our luggage for us.
the staff is absolutely the most friendly I have ever met. They want to do anything for you. All the staf members always greet you with a smile and ask you how you are doing.
There is a shuttle bus who runs 2 times a day to Kuta ( 10 am and 7 pm) drop off only.
and if you stay for longer than 3 days you get a free shuttle service to the airport.
The staff should get an award for kindness!
we did 2 tours ( Tanah Lot and Lovina) they were great and the drivers were very friendly. The only weird thing is that we wanted to go to Lovina, but the driver really didn't want to go there so he convinced us to go to the rice fields and other places. I did not really matter to us, we had a great day but if they think Lovina is to far, they should not place that tour in their programme.
It is perfect for families, elderly people and people who want to have a goodnight sleep en a peaceful and queit area to relax.
some tips people who want to stay at the Sarinande:
ALWAYS take a metered taxi, there are a lot drivers who want to scam you and ask up to 10 dollars (!) for a two minute drive to the heart of Seminyak. The metered taxi's cost about 1.2 dollars so do the math.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak