Actually, if you love cozy hotels then this is one of the best ones I've seen. Very clean, renovated, breakfast is good, nice pool, not noisy, 3 minutes walking to a very clean shore with amazing view. If you love walking, then you will need to walk from 10 to 15 minutes to start seeing the bars, restaurants, and the lively area of seminyak and Liegan street. Behind it, you can walk 8 Minutes to get into the top lounges and excellent places like Ku De Ta and The Heaven.
The staff are very cooperative and polite "like most of Balinese", The location of this hotel is the worst if you want to explore the island since it is located in the most crowded area in Bali, and the traffic is almost horrible. To overcome this, you need to start your trip everyday by maximum 7:30AM.
I just do not like the Lizards which are every where in Bali. I would come again to this hotel if I managed to go to Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak