We went here the first time over 15 years ago and, every time we go back, we make sure to spend a few days here. This is not the new Australian owned Bali. This is the older, slower, friendlier, and quieter Bali. This is not party city, this is not red velvet ropes, this is a Balinese hotel that is clean, friendly, with hot water, close to the beach, breakfast included and not frills.
While I would love to see some upgrades and am not happy with the increased cost over the past few years, we still enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak