My partner and I are a gay couple, we asked for something romantic.
We were met at the airport with a driver to transfer us to the hotel, he didn't speak a word of english so we gave up on asking him about Bali as it was our first time LOL
On arrival to Tony's Villas we were greeted with juice and a welcoming smile from all workers.
Our bags were then taken to our rooms by the porter who then showed us around, where the bathroom was, towels etc.
We wanted romantic and thats what we got! our pool was full of rose petals with the shape of a love heart in the centre and so was our bath and an arrangement was also on our bed, the only thing missing was some champagne or sparkling lol *VERY NICE WELCOMING
We commented on how the place wasn't too perfect in the sense it gave it style and tradition. The place was very clean but I did comment to my partner how the mosquito bed canopy needed to be cleaned.
On the first day we had a massage in our room on our bed, that was nice an relaxing.
Every morning we woke up to an included breakfast, with your choice of Traditional Indonesian Breakfast, American Breakfast or Continental Breakfast. By the last day of our 6 night stay we were mixing and matching items from different menus and the staff didn't seem to mind at all.
The surrounds of Tony's Villas were relaxing although every morning we could here the traditional music they played in the foyer which sounded repetitive and annoying to wake up to, we mentioned this to them and they did turn it down we noticed.
Overall, a great stay and the staff were very helpful and polite,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tonys Villas & Resort in Kerobokan is a perfect hideaway surrounded by green foliage of tropical environment. Once you step into these villas in Bali, you can immediately sense the serenity and friendly services. So, when looking for a blissful and convenient residence on the Island of the Gods, it is an appropriate choice. Designed by adopting the grandeur of Balinese architectural style blended with modern style, Tonys Villas & Resort Bali affords convenience for the ultimate experience. From reed roof to local touch in the interior reflects the elegant comfort of Balinese house, namely it is warm in cold ambience and cool under the heat of the sun. Meanwhile, our verdant beautiful garden with lush vegetation generates natural backdrop and inspiring holiday living. Each villa unit and other properties are carefully prepared to take advantage of the freshness exuded by tropical plants at maximal space available. To sum up, everywhere you stay and stand, as if you are always taken closer to nature so that you will get refreshed. Thus, staying with us will elevate your experience and renew the freshness of mind. Probably, our garden is the most spacious among the villas around Seminyak area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tonys Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tony`s Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Tonys Villas & Resort Bali/Seminyak