We booked the hotel directly at their website for our honeymoon trip. During my booking on their website, I requested the room to done with honeymoon setup such as rose petals on the bathtub ,bed and the private pool on my 2nd day stay as it was our 1st year wedding anniversary. I channel my request via their online chat session with the customer service. The staff that chat with me inform that they can assist in setting up the room but for the bed only as the rest would require extra cost. However on that day no setup was made and we were given a piece of chocolate cake on a takeaway box placed on the coffee table with no greeting card from the management. I did not bother to ask the reception about the setup as we got back from our tour during evening time and was too tired. There should be a complimentary setup for honeymooners though they do not take up the Honeymoon package from the hotel.
We stayed at the pool villa on the 1st & 2nd night and the room was beautiful but tired. There are visible cracks seen on certain part of the room and the toilet bowl has yellow old stains probably from rust? The canopy bed curtain has light stains and a bit torn on certain part. The bathtub and standing shower area are clean and well kept. The outdoor pool is clean with no dry leaves or insects wanting to swim. On our 3rd & 4th night, we moved to the Deluxe Room and the room is clean but tired looking. Perhaps it's time for a fresh coat of paint for all rooms. The standing shower room door is getting rusty and it gives a loud crack every time we open and closes it.We do not have any problem with mosquitoes as there are readily repellent for use by the hotel. And when you stay in a hotel surrounded by greens, mosquitoes are bound to be.
However the staffs in the hotel is great. We were served by Ms Amy whom newly join the hotel not to long. She is always smiling and never fail to greet us though we do not walk towards the reception. We order a taxi from the hotel to a spa shop in Kuta and upon arriving we were told by the taxi driver we need to pay extra on top of the meter charges as the booking comes from the hotel. We highlighted this matter to Ms Amy when we booked our departure taxi and she was concerned and assured us this is not a common practice for taxi companies. She help us to investigate the matter and unfortunately we could not help much as we do not have the taxi plate number. She assured us the departure taxi will not ask for "extra fees" on top of what is stated on the meter.
Also another staff to take thank for is Gading from Concierge. He is very warm and always smiling and helped us in getting around the area. Also to the staffs attending to us during breakfast, they are attentive and always ready to serve. The breakfasts selection are based on sets but the portion are big. The taste is good too. Overall it was a nice stay despite a few hiccups here and there.Your greatest asset are your staffs and they have done well. Just invest in upgrading your rooms as it will make a lot of difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tonys Villas & Resort in Kerobokan is a perfect hideaway surrounded by green foliage of tropical environment. Once you step into these villas in Bali, you can immediately sense the serenity and friendly services. So, when looking for a blissful and convenient residence on the Island of the Gods, it is an appropriate choice. Designed by adopting the grandeur of Balinese architectural style blended with modern style, Tonys Villas & Resort Bali affords convenience for the ultimate experience. From reed roof to local touch in the interior reflects the elegant comfort of Balinese house, namely it is warm in cold ambience and cool under the heat of the sun. Meanwhile, our verdant beautiful garden with lush vegetation generates natural backdrop and inspiring holiday living. Each villa unit and other properties are carefully prepared to take advantage of the freshness exuded by tropical plants at maximal space available. To sum up, everywhere you stay and stand, as if you are always taken closer to nature so that you will get refreshed. Thus, staying with us will elevate your experience and renew the freshness of mind. Probably, our garden is the most spacious among the villas around Seminyak area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tonys Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tony`s Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Tonys Villas & Resort Bali/Seminyak