We stayed at the Club Villas for 14 nights in March and had a wonderful time. We had Executive Villa No 14 which was fantastic. It was really lovely after coming back after a day of shopping and then jumping into your very own pool which was very large just for two people and then sitting in your lounge chairs under your umbrella and having drinks. I think it would have been really nice if there were a few balinese pictures on the walls as it looked a little bare but that did not really matter. The villa was very large and spacious and fridge was full size. It was very quite and with only about 1 minute walk to the main street and you are in the heart of everything. Lots of restaurants, cafes and shops all around. You don't need a taxi to go out for dinner unless you want to go further afield. Taxi's in bali are very cheap. Take the "Bluebird or Bali Taxi's" They are the one's that have their meters on. If you take the others bargain first -you'll learn.
All the staff at the villas are wonderful. Always saying hello and ready to help if you need it.
Putu - the manager is wonderful. He helped us out when we were badly ripped off by a local money exchanger and came back with us with one of his security guards and managed to get our money back. Be very careful and only go to reputable money exchangers. We had read up about the money exchangers before we went to Bali so were aware of what they could do but it happened to us anyway.
They have been doing lots of renovations to some of the villas and I am sure whoever goes there will have a great time. We would definately come back next time we come to Bali.
Thank you again to all the staff at the Villas. They work very hard to make you happy. Would highly recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With only 20-minutes' drive from the International Airport, The Club Villas with 34 exclusive units are conveniently situated in the heart of Seminyak, the lively and vibrant area where beaches, restaurants, bars and nightlife, variety of entertainment and shopping venues are within easy walking distance. On the other hand, you can always escape to peace and serenity in the Club Villa. In these heavenly surroundings, The Club Villas offer a combination of tranquility and strategic location. The Club Villas, inspired by a Balinese living concept, are ideally set for you to enhance your stay and capture the best of Bali. The combination of gracious hospitality and a relaxed setting makes this place the perfect holiday gateway to the heart and soul of Bali. The generous spaces of the villas offer retreat seeking holiday makers a wonderful blend of the Balinese way of life combined with every modern comfort. Add culture, nature and surroundings which inspire and delight into the mix and the result is a harmonious whole which will ensure your time spent here is simply perfect. Experience personalized service, SPA facilities, 24-Hours Security, 24-Hours Front Desk, Laundry service, Daily housekeeping and Room service, Contemporarily Balinese design and true serenity that will genuinely leave you with unforgettable memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Club Villas Bali/Seminyak