Space at Bali
Villa Karisa(Seminyak)
  • Breakfast included
eqUILIBRIA SEMINYAK(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewsspace villasevery morningprivate poolpersonal butlerbbq dinnereat streetwe stayed in a two bedroomcook breakfastbeautiful breakfastbutler servicemain shoppingsound systemoutdoor bathroomvilla staffmosquito coilsbed villapool fence
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have just returned from Space, my boyfriend and I booked directly and had the 6night/7dag package. The 1 bedroom Villa was beautiful, the pool was big and always cleaned. Breakfast was prepared each morning by our butler, Putra. All of the staff, especially Putra, Adi and Gede were more than helpful. The location is around a 5-10minute walk to the main streets of restaurants/shops in Seninyak. This is not a problem walking, and taxis are easy to get and very cheap. We had the BBQ in our villa, which we would highly recommend. Overall, an absolutely amazing place to stay in Seminyak.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank KatieBren
SpaceAtBali, Manager at Space at Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Its hard to choose a better word than Amazing to describe our villas, and our team thanks you for that and for your kind comments. See you next time.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here for 6 nights for my husbands and my 40th birthday celebrations. This was our 7th trip to Bali, and my 8 and 4year olds 3rd visit. The villas are clean and extremely spacious. The huge beds are so comfy and i loved the smell of the crispy clean linen that was changed daily. We were in Villa 3 a 2 bedroom villa and our friends were in villa 2. Another review mentioned a noisy dog, i don't recall a dog. The villas are down a lovely pathway 100 metres from the bust road of Jalan Drupadi. There is a lane way by Uma sapna villas which brings you out on bustling Eat street by IZE hotel..A close junction road opposite Superman pizza brings you down busy Jalan Raya Seminyak not far from Bintang supermarket..I loved my morning jogs and finding roads that were shortcuts to places..The SWich sandwiches and rolls down the road are to die for for lunch, make sure you try just one. The villas are in a great location and we felt very safe and exploring places nearby was easy. The staff are excellent. Our lovely butler Sui was just lovely and extremely hard working. The adjoining villas are great if you are amongst friends. We had a bbq which was arranged through the villa in house and the decorations were gorgeous. Nothing was a problem and anything you needed was quickly responded to by reception Staff..I highly recommend this villa for family and friends looking for space, relaxation and all a stones throw away from eat street, Jalan Laksmana.

Room Tip: Keep all doors closed into bedroom from outdoor bathroom, mosses weren't really a problem for us.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rennie74

Thanks for your endorsement of our villas, we always pass on our guests comments to our team who are especially pleased to learn that they have exceeded guests expectations. Hope that we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Morning starts with a lovely breakfast in the villa prepared by personal butler. The villa is very nice and includes a huge private pool. A "must" is the barbecue! The villa area is close to a lot of restaurants and shops (10 minutes walking distance).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank René K

Breakfast is an important part of the day and spending it looking out to Pool and Garden at our villas makes the day start and feel right. Thanks for choosing us and come back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The staff was excellent. They helped in ways that went beyond their normal duties. My.daughter had a wedding there and our butler Sui was extremely helpful during the festivities. I am looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: June 2014
SpaceAtBali, Manager at Space at Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Your daughters wedding obviously went well and you were satisfied with the villas and the service. We have passed on your appreciation to your Butler Sui and hope we have the chance to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We touched down in Bali approximately 10pm and we didn't know if our villa will be a wonderful one. We were tired from work, I injured myself ankle and could not wait to unwind but refused to have our hopes high. When we reached the villa, upon entering....we gasped at how gorgeous it was! The pool was a welcoming sight! Sure, the mozzies and the heat in the living room area were annoying but everything else made up for it. We were staying at this villa for 3 nights before proceeding to another part of Bali.

We stayed in Villa 5. That villa was meant for 4 people but one of our friends backed out from the trip last minute and it was a pleasant surprise to see that they still gave us that bigger villa instead of the smaller one. Not complaining! I chose the room with the working AC but my friends however, got the room with the spoilt AC. They had to fixed the AC twice before it was working slightly better. Still hot though but they had the fan to help lessen the heat in the room. The outdoor bathroom were lovely. Though the bathtub was a tad bit dirty but not because of soap scums but because of the dried leaves. In the afternoon it can be really hot out there though. Beds and pillows were so comfortable...I mean, it was absolutely comfortable. I slept like a baby! Aside from that, the rooms are very clean, spacious and quite well lit. I don't understand the point of the ceiling fan in the room because it wasn't working like how I thought a ceiling fan should be. It was just rotating very, very slowly and i doubt anyone could feel the breeze if it wasn't for the aircon!

Breakfast were good. We had Dewi serving us those delicious food and juices. Oh, amazing! The staffs were all so friendly and accommodating. We spent most of time in the pool whenever we were back in the villa. We even had ice cream right by the pool...okay, when we were soaking in the pool. What a bliss! The location is quite central. I mean it is a walkable distance from all the shopping and eatery areas in Seminyak. We also used the driver we got from the villa, Pak Gagus. He was so patient with us when us 3 women could not decide our journey for the day...giving us suggestions and recommendations but was honest when dealing with us too.

I would definitely recommend this villa and would come back with perhaps family next time around.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank nhidayahm

Thanks for recommending Space at Bali. Our team will also be happy to learn that their service was appreciated. Being located centrally to all the things to do and see and the places to eat in Seminyak is certainly a great asset. You stayed during a particularly warm period and we plan to renew all the Air Conditioning units before the next hot period returns. Come back our staff will be waiting to welcome you.