“Wonderful, mesmerising watching the surf, beautiful spot”

Breeze at The Samaya Seminyak
Ranked #26 of 538 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$99 - US$999
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BREEZE beachside restaurant overlooking Seminyak Beach offers exotic international and local dishes for lunch, afternoon tea and romantic sunset cocktails & dinners. The beach front setting, great sunset views and the sound of the waves make this one of Bali's most romantic places to dine.Our menus are composed of a compilation of specialties unique to Breeze, the cuisine is modern eclectic, focusing strongly on local organic produce and flavors. Seafood dominates as that as the perfect fare to enjoy whilst holidaying or living on an island of paradise. We include also some of the best sourced meats available from Australia and USA. Cheeses and Foie Gras from France, good local organic vegetables. We have a great Indonesian food section and our newly added Sharing Plate section.
Canberra (capital of) Australia
“Wonderful, mesmerising watching the surf, beautiful spot”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had 2 special dinners in Seminyak and this was the best by far. I loved the position near the beach and the design and layout of the whole place. The food was delish. The service by 'Mini' was very responsive, I only had to look slightly over my should and she would appear.

Compared with the place next door, La Lucchiola, there is no comparison.

Arrive well before the sunset.

• Visited July 2014

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Beautiful spot”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

One of the most beautiful settings! The Food was good and the Service outstanding. You really like to stop time while eating there, the Beach Front setting makes it a really unique place to have dinner.

Visited August 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ordinary Food... Beautiful location ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Ok the location is lovely 5*!!!! But sadly that's were it ended for us. Food... A real let down, especially when I consider some trip advisor reviews? It puzzles me - we expected much more! Service was just ok I would guess new to the job. Also on the pricey side for Bali. Being a regular visitor to Bali we wouldn't recommend it. Hopefully they can work on improving the food and service to match the beautiful location.

Ireland
“Fantastic dining experience”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Drinks and top quality food on the beach at sunset. Coming from Sydney the prices are reasonable ($140 for 2 people, 3 courses each and 2 cocktails drinks each). It was by far the most expensive meal we had in bali but well worth the price for the setting and overall experience. Perfect for a romantic meal/occasion. (He/She won't be disappointed)

• Visited August 2014
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Stunning food, fantastic service and beautiful view”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Not only was the location brilliant (perfect spot for sunset), the food was beautiful - I had the best steak I have ever had in my life!

My other half had made some special arrangements with the staff before our arrival (all via email), and on the day, their service was second-the-none.

The resort is absolutely stunning, too. If I ever return to Bali, I will definitely stay here.

My experience at The Breeze restaurant made my special night simply unforgettable - would definitely definitely recommend, especially if you have something to celebrate!