“good service&good food”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I found Hu'u bar info from internet,people said 1 of the best restaurant in Bali,thats make me interested to come. Me and myboyf got dinner there. First time we saw this place, myboyf commented "wow,thanks darling,it's really nice place!" :)
Hu'u bar around 15 min from my hotel by taxi. Jalan Hotel The Oberoi/Petitenget Kerobokan 80361, telp (0)36 173 6443. I agree w myboyf,beautiful swimmpool and really romantic restaurant with many candles. We ordered appetizers 2 Satay Campur (1 Sate Campur>>2 fish satays,2 chickens,2 goat satays), main food 1 Nasi Hu'uduk for 2 persons, dessert 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, drinks 2 juices,1 ice tea and 1 coca cola and spent 700k rupiah. Quite expensive, but it's worth for beautiful place like this,food taste delicious,friendly staffs and fast service,we are satisfied. Very recommended.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Wonderful outdoor garden dinner!!

Beef tenderloin was terrific and drinks were strong...

Service was extraordinary

Reviewed 23 September 2012

When my partner and I walked into Hu'u we both fell in love with it. It is so gorgeous and romantic, we had a lovely time and would recommend this place for a romantic dinner!

2  Thank Nessa232
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We had our Wedding reception at Hu'u in July 2012. The setting was picture perfect out in the garden (it was my dream come true with fairy lights etc), we had 2 x long tables with a total of 40 guests. The staff were so helpful, and the food was AMAZING, we had a 4 course dinner, and couldn't eat it all!!! Would definately go back, it was great!

2  Thank Frigadilla1978
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We hosted about 30 friends for dinner in Bali and chose to have the main event at Hu'u Bar. Every dish we had selected for our set menu was delicious and the cocktails were flowing all night. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the experience.

2  Thank Katiana S