“A Little Gem”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Go - enjoy. See for yourself what all the fuss is about with this hidden treasure. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Went there just to kill the saturday night. The price, no need to tell that they charged you quite expensive. Overpriced in my opinion.

The place was okay, the crowd was great but music was so so. They have a crowd, one inside more into clubbing scene and one outside more relaxed area i guess.

Well, overall the place was okay just don't forget to bring your credit card.

1  Thank Rizki P
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The incident happened on a packed Saturday night.

My mobile phone was snatched right out of my zipped up sling bag strapped across my body. I realized 5-10 minutes after, that my bag was unzipped and my phone was gone. I immediately went out to report to the security guard at the entrance/exit (who asked me to inform them if there was someone that i was suspicious of-how would i know??wasn't that their job?) when another person also came out and reported that her phone was also snatched out of her bag just minutes after mine was. 2 mobile phones in 10 minutes...who knows how many more... :(

The management should have assigned more security guards in theft potential spots in the area.

Be careful people!!

1  Thank Ranie R
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Service - not great, food was overpriced for the quality and service with which it was delivered.

What worked - the decor and atmosphere was lively and i can imagine on a weekend night would be very good.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Yes, this is a lovely place to eat, drink and dance. The drink prices are huge. seriously, smuggle in your vodka. I live near Byron Bay & the Gold Coast in Australia, so a swish place like this is not really what I would choose when in Bali - I would rather be at the beach. We went as guests of the DJ's who were playing. If you go after 10pm there is also a cover charge. Just like home.....but I wasnt home, I was in Bali. If you want to feel part of the scene then Hu'u is for you. They do have a great music lineup.