“Affordable price, 5 stars service”
Review of Murano Spa

Murano Spa
Ranked #28 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I went here with my cousin just today , we had package 2,, and the service was AWESOME! I love the massage i love the facial, the creambath, the staff and not to mention the massage room, it was beautifully set with red bricks and the 'china' themes decoration. This is the best affordable spa in kuta area, so far! I'll defintely gonna go back to Murano spa again..

All reviews
"honeymoon package"
in 24 reviews
"free pick"
in 12 reviews
"ginger tea and biscuits"
in 7 reviews
"hour massage"
in 11 reviews
"couple room"
in 7 reviews
"decided to give it a try"
"relaxing atmosphere"
in 3 reviews
"private room"
"massage room"

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

we went there because of all this good reviews...honestly? go somewhere else closer.

i never felt so unwelcome and bad in my all life.

arrived in the street with out scooter to find out the address was not right. we found it anyway after 10mins of going up and down like crazy.

arrived there(sweating and tired) the lady at the desk looked at us weird and then, when we told her we would like two packages of 480'000 rupiah, she told us she had only an hour free and she laughed saying something like "it's not like this".
we replied asking if she had more hours maybe later in the arvo and she asked us to sit down and wait. after she spoke with one of the girls laughing at our direction while talking in her language, she didn't say a word to us so we waited there.

10mins later arrived a man with an asian couple. the couple explained what they wanted and proceeded while we were still there.
then the man finally looked at us, sat down and said "we cant do it, sorry". i'm good reading body language and trust me, he was not sorry. i looked at my hubby and told him we would go somewhere else where i could feel more comfortable. No one between the man and the lady apologised for let us wait with no reason.

i still need to figure out why the hell i had to wait 20mins for let them tell me they had no space when she could tell me before. we took the scooter, spent more time in the traffic and reached a nice good spa.

for sure not me or all my friends that always come to bali will go there again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Murano is a little walk from the main action in Seminyak, BUT the service is miles ahead of all the copy cat spas in the area. They do have a free pickup service, that's worth taking as the walk is an interesting view of the back blocks. This is a real spa with practitioners that know what they are doing. Very reasonably priced, and one of the best massages I've ever had. 2 hour hot stone for me, my wife had the four handed massage 60 min, then the very best reflexology she's ever had. We'll be back in 2 days.

1  Thank Hzqt1k
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have never been big on getting massages and all those kind of frills, however on my most recent visit to Bali my friend insisted i try a spa package at her favourite day spa in Seminyak.
Me and my 3 friends booked in and got picked up by one of their friendly drivers who took us to the location.

Once we arrived and told them which treatments we wanted, they led us into our own private rooms which were absolutely beautiful, tranquil and spacious.

They facilities were very clean and tidy.
My massage was very good and i felt in was in good hands the moment the lovely girl started on me.
I had never known what a good massage was like until that day, I almost fell asleep, it was that relaxing!
My favourite parts would have to be the massage, green tea scrub, yoghurt & honey wash and the flower bath.
The flower bath was absolute bliss...a bath full on rose petals and scented oil, and then they bring you a ginger tea with a side of coconut biscuits!
I also had the cream bath, where they give you a shampoo and treatment called "cream bath" for your hair and do a deep massage on your scalp.
I found it a little too hard my my head, but if you just let them know, they are very friendly and will relax the pressure for you.

My experience there was so lovely that i went back one more time before i left Bali and it was just as good the second time around.

Will be back again for sure!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We started our 6 week trip with the honeymoon package and enjoyed 3 hours of pampering.....little did we know this would be the first of many visits to Murano during our trip. We returned twice over the following days ......any excuse for a massage. When I returned to Seminyak weeks later I tried another spa and found it lacking so the next day headed back to Murano. I was welcomed like an old friend and received a discounted rate. My only negative was the facial, my skin is still a little sore 24 hours after it was done and felt like it was burning when I used my regular moisturiser. If and when I return to Bali I will have to make sure I return to Murano as it was a great way to begin and end a 6 week trip and my travelling partner was jealous when I to.d him I was going back ( sadly he had to return home for work weeks ago). Highly recommend the 4 hands massage.... Unlike anything I have ever experienced before.