We decided to holiday in Bali at the last minute, and managed to get a good discount on the daily rate at Ranadi Villas, a group of 18 serviced villas in Seminyak.
The Villas are tucked away in a small, quiet street that is in easy walking distance from the shops, bars and restaurants of Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Seminyak. It is a bit of a hike to Ku De Ta and the beach but the staff at Ranadi were happy to drop us there in the Villas' Shuttle Car. The Ranadi staff also drove us to and from the airport, and can take you to Kuta if arranged in advance.
The staff were friendly and helpful, and really tried to make our stay a pleasure.
The villa was beautiful - clean, stylish, private pool, alfresco kitchen/dining area, bath, outdoor shower, air-conditioned bedroom, very comfy bed. There wasn't a mini bar but there was a full-sized refrigerator which you could stock with your own purchases, and conveniently there was a mini mart just a short walk up the road.
The food at Ranadi was ok but not fabulous - but it didn't matter as the good restaurants of Seminyak were nearby. There was a bar at the Villas however we didn't use it. There were no gym facilities nor organised entertainment. Ranadi threw in a free 60 min massage for my husband and I - it needed to be arranged 24 hours in advance because there is no spa on site, and your massage is done in your villa.
I would recommend Ranadi to anyone wanting a quieter, romantic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide away in a boutique pool villa retreat that takes inspiration from a modern colonial plantation. A collection of 18 one, two and three bedroom private pool villas blend enchanting Balinese style and Anantara’s luxurious approach to an exotic home away from home. Each self contained villa is thoughtfully designed to offer a high degree of privacy, a sense of openness and a feeling of being at one with nature, so that you can experience the ultimate island lifestyle. Located only a 25 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali’s jet setter lifestyle awaits you in trendy Seminyak. Discover one of the island’s most sought after destinations, characterised by a charming laid back vibe, great restaurants, gourmet cafés, chic bars and designer shops. More than a favourite haunt for the rich and famous, your stylish Seminyak escape can easily be combined with exploration of the island’s rich artistic scenes, spiritual heartland, traditional rural culture, and of course endless stunning beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranadi Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ranadi Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak