We recently stayed 2 and a half weeks at Corra Villa 2. We enjoyed it so much that we extended our stay.
A few years ago we stayed at Corra Villa 1 and had such an amazing holiday, so when we decided to return we were worried that we had built up our expectations too high. This time, coming back with a 2 year old we chose the larger Corra Villa 2, and it was an even better holiday than the first time.
The house was larger, with more space around the garden and pool area was superb. Going to Bali with a toddler, we were a little worried about the pool safety, the stairs and sleeping arrangements. When we arrived all of this had been taken care of, a pool fence was installed, a porta cot was set up and a stair gate was across the stairs.
As the Villa is in its own private and secure compound we didn’t have to worry about our daughter wandering off or someone wondering in. She had free rein of the place and because it was so private did not get out of her bathers for the most of the holiday.
The location was absolutely perfect; we could easily walk up the street for a quick bite and shopping or stroll down to the beach and Mr Made was always on hand if we needed to go further.
The houses keepers Miss Anis and Putu were wonderful. Nothing was too much for them, they even came back after hours a couple of nights and looked after our daughter while we went out.
This villa is perfect not only for its location and superb grounds but for all the little things, wi fi that works, a local mobile phone with all emergency numbers and of course wonderful staff. My daughter still asks for toast in the morning, which has been cut into the shape of Peppa Pig. (A specialty of Miss and Anis and Putu)
I would also like say to how grateful we are of Mick, Miss Anis and especially Mr Made after I lost my credit card on the last night out. Without Mr Made taking me to the police station and organizing all that needed to happen before I caught my flight that morning, I would have not been able to claim it back from the bank. It could have been the worst end to the holiday, instead Mr Made arranged everything and things were taken care of with little hassle.
We loved Corra Villa 2 and had an absolutely wonderful holiday, we cant wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Umah Watu Villas.The team from Umah Watu are excited to present a new range of private villas for your enjoyment.For our returning guests, we are certain that you will enjoy this new range of villas and the familiar faces of the 'Umah Watu' team.These new fully serviced villas will ensure your next stay will be a memorable one. All are meticulously serviced and maintained by our friendly, experienced staff.We have a range of options available from a one bedroom guesthouse through to a gorgeous, fully self-contained home. Located in the same prestigious Oberoi-Seminyak location, the beach & everything you need is close by. Attention to detail, service and immaculate presentation, this is excellent quality in an unbeatable location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Umah Watu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umah Watu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Umah Watu Villas Bali/Seminyak