Spent days looking for a family villa in Bali. Endless options, opted for The Residence as it met our brief, despite some funny reviews. Expensive rates but saved money on early booking. Professional greeting on arrival and Nyoman an awesome driver. Stayed at Villa Senang. Huge villa, beautifully presented with the most sunning pool and garden. Im not the sit by the pool person but here that was easy. Breakfast in mornings with 4 options was very generous. Exceptionally quiet but hardly any walk to restaurants and not that far to beach. Staff very friendly and helpful but did have a little mess with bill. For the first trip with young kids (6 and 9) a villa is only way to go. Safe, quiet, luxurious and you don't have to fight for a space near the pool or in the pool. They need to add an IPOD or stereo and maybe a coffee machine, urn to make tea. Overall an amazing stay, my kids were blown away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our villa estate is only 20 minutes drive from the International Airport and is nestled in the most fashionable district of Bali, called Seminyak. We are located within a minutes’ walk to Bali’s famous Eat Street with lots of popular restaurants, fashionable boutiques, prestigious art shops and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Residence Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Seminyak Hotel Bali
- The Residence Seminyak Bali