I run a publicly traded company and travel extensively for business. This was the worst stay experience I have had in last 11 years, only a stay in India in 2001 was worst. We stayed for three nights from 28 December to 31st December 2012 in Villa #10. I haven't been so happy to leave a place since i flew out of Iraq in 2009. The villa was not suited to receive guests (cigarette butts left behind, sewage smell in upstairs rooms, no covers for lounge chair (what should we all sit on the tiles!!). Entire family bitten by mozzies (place hasn't been fumigated in weeks we suspect). This is not a "staffed villa" - any staff are 200 meters away. Breakfast arrives cold (last day we ate elsewhere for breakfast) as it is carried in open air down the road. Drunk people packed in the villa next door partying till 2am with motorcycles going in / out. We called the security and they did nothing; the "concierge" didn't answer the mobile - we had to scream at the neighbors for them to stop on the last night. Trash behind the villa (see photos); trash in the access road to villas (see photos). Five star price (US$850 a night !!!) for 2 star experience. Don't make the same mistake we did go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our villa estate is only 20 minutes drive from the International Airport and is nestled in the most fashionable district of Bali, called Seminyak. We are located within a minutes’ walk to Bali’s famous Eat Street with lots of popular restaurants, fashionable boutiques, prestigious art shops and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Residence Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Seminyak Hotel Bali
- The Residence Seminyak Bali