“Fantastic Villa and Staff”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tealys
mansfield
“Fantastic Villa and Staff”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We have just arrived back from Villa Sham, what a great place! It is down a small alley just off the main street in Seminyak. Perfect for exploring the area, 10 minutes walk from the beach and right in the middle of all the shops and bars. You cant hear any noise in the Villa or around the beautiful pool though. Its very tranquil and relaxing there. We where looked after very well by the very attentive staff and the Villa itself is stunning!! The staff even let us use the Villa for free on our last day as we had a late flight and the Villa was not booked out the next day. All in all its a great place to explore the area and you wont find a nicer place to stay for the money I promise. Many thanks to everyone for a wonderful stay.

The only small grip we had was there was no sign on the Villa so it took us a while to find it! I am assured that the sign will be up this week.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jenmills8...
Sydney, Australia
“Not what we expected!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I visited Bali just last week with my husband and 3 young children.
I booked villa sham based on the pictures and reviews online but I was utterly disappointed.
The villa is in desperate need of renovation, was not clean properly, had a lot of open spaces in the roofing which meant there were constantly bugs and critters inside but most concerning was the pool water for some reason burnt my children's skin!! perhaps to much chlorine, we booked a pool villa but couldn't use the pool. !!!
The villa is at the end of 3 lane ways and really hard to access. Although the staff were lovely it did not compensate for our terrible stay. I did bring up all the issues with the owner but not much interest in our complaints was shown. I would not recommend this villa especially with children when safety is paramount. There are many other beautiful villas in Bali so do your research.
The standard was just way under par for western travellers who I'm sure are their biggest clientele. I feel completely ripped off...

Travellers are raving about these Seminyak hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing