Des Indes fared above our expectations on all accounts and simply created a WOW on some of the parameters.
We stayed there for 5 nights, booking the complete villa for a family get together in Bali in March.
1) Location of Des Indes is indeed a Wow! Located at minutes walk to buzzy lounge bars like Potato head, Kudeta, Italian restaurant La Lucciola, the famous and reliable spa, Bodyworks, Des Indes places you walking distance to all cool and happening places in Seminiyak.
2) Service and the attitude of staff is the second Wow! From the time you arrive to the time you bid adieu to the villa, the staff builds a beautiful bond with you and you actually feel as if you are leaving your house members behind whom you would like to see again soon.
3) Spacious rooms, open air shower areas, bar create small Wows too
4) Breakfast - good quality but not too much choice, You won't notice that in a smaller stay though
5) Pool - Acceptable but could be maintained cleaner
Overall, a great experience. Definitely going to check availability before I make a stay plan in Seminiyak next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILLA DES INDES I is an ancient Javanese 'Joglo' Villas in Seminyak, Bali, steeped in luxury with personal chefs and butlers. Directly across from the beach, VILLA DES INDES is made up of two colonial villas which can be rented out seperately as a 2, 3 or 5 bedroom residence. The Joglo of VILLA DES INDES I (4 bedroom) is surrounded by a 21m pool. VILLA DES INDES II (5 bedroom) is a two-story pavilion with pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Villa Des Indes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Des Indes Bali/Seminyak