“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner during our stay in Seminyak. The table cloths and seats were a bit grubby so initially we were sceptical but once we tried the food- we were delighted. The spanakopita is a must try! My boyfriend and I both had pizzas and desserts. The baklava is totally yummy and the Creme brûlée was good as well. The cocktail I chose wasn't very enjoyable but overall our experience was a nice one. The Balinese staff were lovely and we would come back again :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,103)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Having eaten the local dishes my family and I decided to have something familiar and we weren't disappointed. We shared a couple of meat platters between the 4 of us with the lamb and chicken very tasty. The restaurant was busy which tends to indicate the food is good. I would definitely recommend Mykanos for something different.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Whatever you do..do not go to this restaurant. I went here twice in a week for lunch and dinner... and the waitresses are rude and lazy.....Both times they are all just playing on their mobile phones and not working...they don't pay attention to the customers and you have to practically scream to get any of their attention. It takes a long time to even order because they are always playing with their mobile phones.

When you finally do order, they do it reluctantly and half heartedly, as if they are actually doing you a generous favor.

The waitresses only pay attention to customers when they want you to keep refilling your wine glass. And they aggressively try to push you to order more wine repeatedly, over and over and over again, until you finally say loudly in frustration, "I already said, 'No thank you'."

The food is only average but astronomically expensive...bland, flavorless taste for what is supposed to be acclaimed Greek food. AVOID THE GYROS , SHAWARMA AND FETA CHEESE AT ALL COSTS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE A DAMNED GUN TO YOUR HEAD. They are hastily undercooked and poorly assembled....Disgusting.

This is a restaurant that is jaw-droppingly un-Balinese ..awful customer service, lazy and impolite staff , and dirty food. They must have been popular in the old glory days, but now no longer, and it shows. It is evidenced by the low number of customers at any given time of day. Awful place to be espexiallu since Seminyak has dozens of better restaurants nearby.

Go to Panterai or other Greek restaurants in Bali. Mykonos truly is its own worst enemy, because it brings its misery and suffering upon itself.

4  Thank kantis7
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We are from Melbourne who has the the largest Greek population outside of Athens and have been to many Greek restaurants there, so I think we are a pretty good judge. This was our first time here and we were very impressed.

Family of four with two kids 11 and 17... we had garlic pita bread, chicken liver, lamb chops (they claim to be the best in Bali...pretty right there!!!), roast Greek style potatoes, pork chops, zucchini & feta balls, beef ragout & Greek nachos...

We really could not complain about any of the food... the lamb chops were to die for as was the chicken liver and beef ragout.

We highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

First time I went to mykonos was in 2010, I had to say... had a great meal at the time, this time it was terrible... my lamb was chewy... my hummus was bland...and the waitress was rude...the only reason I'm not giving it a lower rating as I did had a good experienced in the past.

Hope they will improve again, as specially the service.